首页 / 投稿 / 正文

小红帽格林童话英文的中文翻译,小红帽1(格林童话中英绘本)

Long, long ago, there lived a little girl,her name was Rosie.

很久很久以前,住着一个小女孩。她的名字叫罗西。

But everyone called her Little Red Riding Hood and that was because she wore her favorite red riding cloak every day.

但大家都叫她小红帽,那是因为她每天都穿着她最喜欢的红斗篷。

“Hello!” Little Red Riding Hood lived with her parents in a small house near the woods.

“你好!”小红帽和她的父母一起住在树林附近的一座小房子里。

“Here, bunny. Here, here.”

“给你,兔子,给你,给你。”

At the other end of the woods lived Little Red Riding Hood’s grandmother. She lived alone in a small cottage.

在树林的另一头住着小红帽的外婆。她独自住在一间小屋里。

One morning, Little Red Riding Hood decided she wanted to visit her grandmother, so she asked her mother for permission.

一天早上,小红帽决定去看望她外婆。所以她请求她母亲的允许。

“Mother, may I go to meet grandma? She hasn’t been well. I want to cheer her up.”

“妈妈,我可以去见外婆吗?她身体不太好,我想让她高兴起来。

“Yes, you may, Little Riding Hood. I’ll give you some goo***s for grandma too.”

“是的,可以,小红帽。我也会给你一些好吃的给外婆。”

“But you must be careful on the way. And you must not wander in the woods or talk to strangers.”

“但你在路上一定要小心。你不能在树林里游荡,或者和陌生人聊天。”

“Don’t worry, mother. I’ll be careful.”

“别担心,妈妈,我会小心的。”

Little Red Riding Hood’s mother put some goo***s in a basket and gave the basket to Little Riding Hood.

小红帽的妈妈把一些好东西放在篮子里,把篮子给了小红帽。

“This basket is for your grandma, it’s full of her favorite things. Please give it to her and remember what I said.”

“这个篮子是给你外婆的。里面都是她最喜欢的东西。请把它给她,并记住我说的话。”

“You must be careful on the way. And you must not wander or talk to strangers.”

“路上一定要小心。你不能闲逛或和陌生人说话。

“I’ll remember, Mother. Goodbye.” And so Little Red Riding Hood left for her grandmother’s house.

“我会记住,妈妈,再见。”小红帽就这样离开了,去她外婆家。

It was bright and sunny that morning and Little Red Riding Hood was enjoying walking through the woods.

那天早上阳光明媚,小红帽享受着穿过树林。

On the way, she spotted some beautiful flowers. “Oh! Look at those flowers!”

在路上,她发现了一些美丽的花。“哦!看那些花!”

“They’re grandma’s favorite color! They’ll surely cheer her up. I should pick some for her.”

“它们是外婆最喜欢的颜色!一定会使她高兴。我应该给她摘一些。”

So Little Riding Hood wandered into the woods to pick flowers.

于是小红帽漫步到森林里去摘花。

While Little Red Riding Hood was picking the flowers, a wolf came by, He stopped when he saw Little Red Riding Hood.

当小红帽摘花的时候,一只狼经过,当他看到小红帽时停了下来。

As he watched her, a wicked thought crossed his mind. “Mmm, that little girl looks delicious! She will be mine.”

当他看着她时,一个邪恶的念头掠过他的脑海。“嗯,那个小女孩看起来很好吃!她将是我的。”

The wolf went up to Little Red Riding Hood and spoke to her in his friendliest voice.

狼人走到小红帽跟前。用他最友好的声音对她说话。

“Hello, little girl! Look at those nice goo***s in your basket and those flowers you’re picking are so pretty. Are they for your mother?”

“你好,小女孩!看看你篮子里那些好吃的,你摘得那些花真漂亮,是送给你妈妈的吗?”

Little Red Riding Hood was so busy picking the flowers that she forgot she wasn’t supposed to talk to strangers.

小红帽正忙着摘花她忘了她不应该和陌生人说话。

“No, they aren’t for my mother. They are for my grandmother. I’m going to visit her.”

“不,它们不是给我妈妈的,它们是送给我外婆的,我要去看她。”

“Oh! Your grandmother? Does she live nearby?”

“哦!你的外婆?她住在附近吗?”

“Yes! She lives in a cottage on the other side of the woods.”

“是的! 她住在树林另一头的一间小屋里。”

史册号网友观点:同步视频马上发布,请关注,content:同步视频马上发布,请关注,

本文来自投稿,不代表史册号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.shicehao.com/s20240409092042cb51.html

为您推荐